5G-Testbed for industrial equipment via wireless connections.
- Wafer level microfabrication 8” capability
- Die/chip level microfabrication capability
- Minimal resolutions ≤ 10 µm (Remark: depends on the substrate and the ink type)
- 2.5D (3D) heterogeneous structures (e.g. combination of metal and dielectric)
- Suitable to print over multi-material 3D substrates (Si wafers, polymers, ceramic, etc.)
- Adjustment ejection flow rate (i.e. ejection frequency) is possible by many orders of magnitude
- 5G-Testbed for industrial equipment via wireless connections for experimental performance evaluation and configuration optimization (under real life conditions)
- Research & Development of application protocols, TSN integration and positioning
- Training & Support from theoretical aspects to roll out and deployment challenges
SAL offers services around Wireless standards.