Wireless Sensor Networks Lab
In close cooperation with universities and leading industry partners, the research activities will cover e.g. dependable and flexible edge computing gateways bridging between wireless and wired communication under the stringent real-time constraints of Industrial IOT.
The research results shall support standardization and development of industrial wireless sensor and actuator networks, and shall open new perspective on applications in control engineering.
The Wireless Sensor Networks Lab is looking for research enthusiasts in the areas of
- Edge computing and wireless sensor & actuator networking
- Wireless communications & protocols (L1-3)
- Cyber-physical systems and factory communication
- Security & safety system engineering
- Embedded real-time SW design
- Micro-controller and VHDL programming
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
Austria's top research Center for electronic based systems (EBS)
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.