Senior / Key Scientist
In close cooperation with universities and leading industry & research partners, the lab will investigate intelligent multi-sensor data processing including fusion strategies, distributed reasoning and decision-making for automation and control. The aim is to establish design principles for collectives of ultra-reliable and ultra-scalable autonomous systems. The collaborative approach provides the lab with world-wide leading-edge equipment laying foundations for research excellence on international level.
THE CONNECTED AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS LAB IS LOOKING FOR RESEARCH
ENTHUSIASTS IN THE AREAS OF
- Sensor data processing, multimodal sensor fusion, parameter estimation and selfcalibration
- Data and task distribution and collaborative perception
- Distributed decision making and coordination strategies
- Cyberphysical systems, wireless sensor & actuator networks and robotics
- Embedded real-time SW design and HW/SW systems engineering (FGPA and micro-controller programming skills welcome)
Senior / Key Scientists
You are a renowned specialist with advanced disciplinary expertise and broad understanding of related areas, bringing a wealth of experience and personal network to the table. You feel comfortable in adapting to different dialog groups up to executive level in- and outside SAL. You are ready to take thought and/or disciplinary leadership responsibility and (contribute to) shape our organization and the future. Ideally you have a number of high impact publications and/or patents, are involved in natl. and intl. boards (e.g. ECSEL) committees (conference TPC, conference steering committee), and/or standardization bodies.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
Austria's top research center for electronic based systesm (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.