Scientist / Researcher
THE DEPENDABLE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS LAB IS LOOKING FOR RESEARCH
ENTHUSIASTS IN THE AREAS OF:
- Formal methods for modelling, verification and testing
- Software Technology and Information Security
- Security for embedded HW & SW in IOT
- Embedded SW architecture, embedded AI systems, GPU and micro-controller programming
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Statistical Signal Processing and Data Science
You hold a PhD degree or have comparable experience and are fond of developing scientific methods and procedures as well as their application. Daily work includes collaboration with university and industrial research and/or development staff as well as being a sparring partner for and supervising of Junior Researchers. You are used to writing and reviewing (peer) research papers, reports, reviews and summaries. Openness to develop project ideas, concepts and coordinate small and medium-sized projects including preparation of research proposals and funding applications/bids is highly welcome.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
Austria's top research center for electronic based systesm (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.