The first objective of the lab is to combine AI and verification methods to push validation and testing of critical embedded software to new levels. The second objective is to research fundamentally new verification and validation methodologies for learning systems, that change behavior over lifetime, and finally, the third objective is to develop novel, rigorous modelling, verification and maintenance methods for highest assurance despite ever increasing SW complexity.
The Dependable Embedded Systems Lab is looking for research enthusiasts in the areas of:
- Formal methods for modelling, verification and testing
- Software Technology and Information Security
- Security for embedded HW & SW in IOT
- Embedded SW architecture, embedded AI systems, GPU and micro-controller programming
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning
- Statistical Signal Processing and Data Science
Junior Researchers / PhDs
You hold a Master’s degree and are eager to acquire experience in applying professional practices and practical techniques to resolve scientific issues. You will typically work on a subset of a larger research activity under continuous supervision by senior researchers and a university professor leading to publications and scientific results you present at workshops and conferences.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
Austria's top research center for electronic based systesm (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.