In close cooperation with universities and leading industry & research partners, the lab will investigate intelligent multi-sensor data processing including fusion strategies, distributed reasoning and decision-making for automation and control. The aim is to establish design principles for collectives of ultra-reliable and ultra-scalable autonomous systems. The collaborative approach provides the lab with world-wide leading-edge equipment laying foundations for research excellence on international level.
THE CONNECTED AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS LAB IS LOOKING FOR RESEARCH
ENTHUSIASTS IN THE AREAS OF
- Sensor data processing, multimodal sensor fusion, parameter estimation and selfcalibration
- Data and task distribution and collaborative perception
- Distributed decision making and coordination strategies
- Cyberphysical systems, wireless sensor & actuator networks and robotics
- Embedded real-time SW design and HW/SW systems engineering (FGPA and micro-controller programming skills welcome)
Junior Researchers / PhDs
You hold a Master’s degree and are eager to acquire experience in applying professional practices and practical techniques to resolve scientific issues. You will typically work on a subset of a larger research activity under continuous supervision by senior researchers and a university professor leading to publications and scientific results you present at workshops and conferences.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
Austria's top research center for electronic based systesm (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.