Virtual Prototyping and model based design with model-in-the-loop (MIL), SW-in-the-loop (SIL) and HW-in-the-loop (HIL) testing will be a critical methodology, which we want to apply in this lab.
Based on 3D field and circuit simulations, multi-physics and multi-level modeling and x-in-the-loop (XIL) testing with state-of-the-art tools and test infrastructure, it is the vision to enable close to “first time right” EMC designs of electronic based systems despite ever-increasing complexity.
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
Austria‘s top research center for electronic based systems (EBS)
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.
The EMCC lab is looking for research enthusiasts in the areas of
- Electromagnetic compatibility and coexistence system engineering
- Electromagnetics & wave propagation
- Antenna theory
- RF and microwave engineering incl. measurement
- Multi-physics and multi-level modelling (tools like CST, Ansys, COMSOL; MATLAB)
- HW and printed circuit board design