Communications & PR Specialist
High Tech Campus Villach, Europastraße 12, 9524 Villach
Your future responsibilities
- Implementation of the communications strategy according to the annual content plan
- Professional creation of texts & designs according to the corporate identity for different corporate channels & dialogue groups
- Website content creation, updates, monitoring & analytics
- Public relations & press activities (press releases, press conferences, interviews, etc.)
- Texting & design for internal communications (Intranet, Newsletter, etc.)
- Support during preparation of conferences, fairs & events
- Social media content creation (text, pictures, etc.)
- Master‘s degree in communications/marketing/PR or similar
- Relevant working experience, preferably in an international company or organization, is an advantage
- Distinct knowledge of the media landscape incl. social media and employer branding approaches
- Excellent communication & rhetoric skills in German & English (both spoken & written)
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experienced in MS Office
- Team spirit & linguistic sensitivity
- Willingness to travel (Austria), especially in the introductory phase
- Part-time employment (20h/week)
- Beginning of the employment: as soon as possible
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 35,070 (for full-time employment) and based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) depending on your experience and skills.
With this position, we offer you the possibility to jointly shape the various areas of our corporate communications. Become part of the team – create & spread SAL‘s corporate identity. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.