- Manufacturer: Bruker
- Model: Hysitron TI Premier
The Nanoindenter is an instrument for delivering quantitative nanomechanical properties of different materials from metals to biological tissues. It is often used for determining the hardness and Young`s modulus of thin films. Additionally, it also has the features of topological imaging, nanoscratch tests and nanowear tests. The instrument can be equipped with a high temperature stage if mechanical properties and deformation behaviour as a function of temperature are of interest.
- Nanoindentation load and displacement range: 75 nN to 10 mN and 0.2 nm to 0.5 µm.
- Topological scan volume: >60 μm x 60 μm x 4 μm.
- High temperature stage: the sample can be heated up to 400 °C.
- Quasi-static and dynamic continuous measurements.
- Mapping of modulus and hardness distribution across a surface.
- Quantifying scratch resistance, thin film adhesion and friction coefficient measurements.
For use by qualified personnel only
Responsibles / Contact
Roshanghias Ali / Sinani Taulant
Tel.: +43 (0)4242 56300 256