- Manufacturer: Meyer Burger
- Model: PiXDRO LP50
The PiXDRO LP50 is the most advanced R&D inkjet printing platform for functional printing applications. It is designed for research and development of inkjet processes and applications as well as evaluation and development of inkjet materials. The LP50 platform is an open, accurate, flexible and easy to use printing system that will allow you to work at the frontiers of state-of-the-art inkjet printing technology. The LP50 has a modular design and can be configured for a wide range of applications such as printed electronics, photovoltaics, OLEDs, bio-medical, etc.
- Substrate table: 210x300 mm
- Substrate table heating: up to 90 °C
- 5 axis motion
- Overall system accuracy: 5 µm (3 sigma)
- Integrated UV LED curing
- Pre-stage for plasma curing
- Compatible with several industrial print-heads: Fujifilm Dimatix, Konica Minolta, Xaar, OCE.
Use allowed for all researchers with permission
Cleanroom Class 8
Responsibles / Contact
Dr. Matic Krivec / Dr. Ali Roshanghias