ENERGY RESEARCH FOR FRIULI AND CARINTHIA
ENERGY IS CONNECTING REGIONS
The project "Smart Energy - Network of Excellence" supports regional and cross-regional innovation in energy technologies through the development and maintenance of a clear innovation strategy and an organisational cooperation platform. The development of joint research projects, leading to an internationally visible energy research centre is the operative mission of the project.
"Smart Energy" unifies partner from Friuli and Carinthia. From Italy: CETA - Centro di Ecologia Teorica ed Applicata, University of Udine. From Austria: Lakeside Science & Technology Park, Silicon Austria Labs GmbH.
Research within this project attempts to attain goals among this three dimensions:
- Crosslinking of companies and science
- Creation of technology roadmaps and implementation of an advisory board
- Realisation of best-practice energy projects, that make the nationwide concept accessible to the broad public
- Title: Smart Energy - Network of Excellence
- Programme: EU - INTERREG IV Italy – Austria
- Duration: 2012 - 2014
- Partner/countries: 4/2