We explore concepts to develop a testing framework that is capable to identify, Verify and Validate (V&V) system under test of in-vehicle wireless components in order to facilitate cyber-security testing.
Partner Call open until: June 15th, 2020
Start (of the project): Q2 2020
The goal is to study and develop concepts to enable a continuous Verification & Validation of the system under test from the perspective of security and safety. The focus is on automotive industry with a high potential for expansion in other areas as well.
The main challenges and topics of investigation are:
- Security and safety in wireless networks.
- Innovative environment classifier and continuous monitoring in the security and safety domain.
- Experimental verification and validation.
- Development of concepts for deep inspection checks in security and domain.
- Testing, verification and validation under real test conditions
- Continuous monitoring and detection of any changes in system under test.