- Manufacturer: Alphalaser
- Model: ALP 35S
Laser welding system to weld metal parts. Not to be used with plastic specimen! Chamber is flushed with Argon during welding process. The system is water-cooled and the tank has to be refilled regularly to allow safe operation – its filling level is monitored by the system which goes into a fail-safe mode if this level drops below a minimum threshold.
- Welding spot diameter: 0.2 – 2mm
- Charging Lamb voltage: 180 – 450V
- Charging Lamb pulse duration: 0.1 – 10ms
- Pulse frequency: 0.1 – 9.9 Hz
- Cooling water level is monitored.
- Argon gas supply can be activated but is not necessary for welding operation.
Use allowed for all researchers with permission
Responsibles / Contact
Dr. Jochen Bardong / Bernd Koschier