Anyone with an innovative idea often has to spend a lot of time and effort filling out lengthy applications for funding and hoping for approval. Often, months can pass here. With the innovative cooperation model of Silicon Austria Labs, a project can be started fast, unbureaucratically and without a funding application.
The idea behind the cooperation model: When several partners work together, synergies can be exploited and Austrian and international innovative power can be strengthened. Whether SME or global player, there is an individual solution for each idea and each partner - with the partner contributing only 25% of the total project volume in cash.
How to benefit from our cooperation model
- The industry partner contributes 25% in cash and 25% through in-kind services, the rest is financed by SAL
- Projects can be bi- or multilateral
- No funding application, no timeline, no waiting periods
- Rapid and unbureaucratic implementation
- The cooperation model is not tied to industries or company size
How to start your cooperation project
- We define the topic together
- Approval of the topic according to our research program by SAL management
- The project idea is published anonymously on the SAL website for 4 weeks (in accordance with European State Aid Law)
- Start of the project (approx. 6-8 weeks after project definition)