In close cooperation with universities and leading industry partners, we want to target different classes and types of power converters, addressing all aspects like basic architecture, use of newest active and passive components, include upcoming heterogeneous integration technologies and intelligent, powerful control algorithms.
A second pillar in the research work will be a strong improvement in the model based design methodology for power converters. This means a design environment that allows a model based, multi physics optimization of a converter design according to its requirements as well as modelling and simulation on different abstraction layers to support system level designs.
The Power Lab is looking for research enthusiasts in the areas of
- Power converter architecture and system engineering
- Power electronics component and circuit design
- Control loop algorithms and design in HW and SW
- Multi physical modelling and simulation of all physical dependencies and effects
- Behavioral modelling of complete systems including environment
- Build up and verification of demonstrators and prototypes
Become part of Silicon Austria Labs
Austria's top research center for electronic based systems (EBS)
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.